How can I populate my Accounts at scale?
To set up your Accounts at volume instead of manually importing them as above, you can import a CSV file. This spreadsheet filetype is easily downloaded from Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets and other spreadsheet software.
- Create a new Project. You’ll automatically be navigated to the Accounts tab, where there’s an Import button in the centre of the screen. Click Import.
- Have a CSV spreadsheet saved somewhere accessible with one column for company name, another with its main website URL, and an optional third column for UK companies with their Companies’ House number.
- NB this is just if you want us to search Companies House filings for this Account based on your keyword and people search terms.
- Drag and drop your CSV file into the box on the Tactic platform. You’ll be asked to match the columns.
- Once this is done, click add.
- When you’ve finished setting up your project with any keyword and people search terms, and customised settings, press Run at the top of your screen.