There are 2 methods for copying search parameters over from your existing owned and co-owned Projects into a new one.
- Create a new Project. You will see a scroll menu showing all the Projects you are already owner or co-owner of.
- Select any of these, you'll see three check boxes come up: copy accounts, copy keywords, and copy people. Check any of these options to reuse the same search parameters in your new Project.
- Then simply click create, continue setting up your Project and click run. Using this method you can import search elements from one existing Project.
- If you’re in an existing or new Project and want to import any settings from a previous Project, navigate to the Keywords tab.
- In the top right you will see an import button. This gives you a pop-up window showing you all the Projects you are the owner or co-owner of.
- Simply click on the ones you need and check the purple box.
- Then, run changes. Using this method you can import search elements from several Projects.